You are here: Home » Drug Rehab Blog » Drug Rehab » Mark Grace arrested for DUI in Scottsdale

Diamondbacks presenter has been arrested for DUI and the second DUI in two years. Clearly Mark has a problem with alcohol and we hope that he is now getting the treatment he needs to star this recovery. I love the way people condemn him but if he was sick with cancer they would all be upset and feeling sorry for him. Alcoholism is a serious a disease as cancer and often just as fatal. Sadly, unless you are an alcoholic its impossible to understand the complete recklessness which the alcoholic applies to their lives only because they are sick not bad.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

11 Comments

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I am sorry to hear this about what happened with Mark Grace. I know alcoholism is an illness and I hope now he is going to get the help that he needs.

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Mark Grace is such a sad story that is written over and over again. I hate seeing big personalities getting all alcoholic. Not a good way to be a role model. #justsaying

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I know that alcoholism is such a a bad thing. But I know that the people who are in the brink of this shouldn’t be judged for what they did. There are so many reasons behind that. People should understand better.

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I may not be an alcoholic, but I sure do understand what he is going through. I hope people that are criticizing him would give him some respect too. He deserves it.

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I am not familiar with Mark Grace. But as a person. I say that he should be given respect, alcoholic or not. We should try and understand what he is going through. He has had a hard time already, no need to push him further.

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I hate people who are arrested for DUI. It’s just that, they are not just endangering their own life, but the lives of other people on the road as well. But as for Mark Grace and others, I hope they will come to their senses and seek help to cure this alcohol addiction they have.

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

It’s a growing problem in society and so many harmful effects are associated with it. The impact can be long term and short term depending upon the level of consumption. Avoiding alcohol may save one’s life and our society can be a better place for all of us.

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

This is absolutely awful and hope Mark Grace gets the help he needs before something even worse happens.

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

This is sad to hear such stories like this. Eliminating booze and drugs, and being careful with who prescription drugs are going out to will certainly eliminate such tragic problems like this.

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

This is sad news and I pray that he gets the help he needs, and I also pray that he has a lot of support.

AmyAugust 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I am sorry to hear this tragic news. It does not surprise me for some reason that this happened. I will be sending out positive energy towards him and hoping he will get better. Alcoholism is a real disease and it is unfair how it is judged like it is.