You are here: Home » Drug Rehab Blog » Drug Rehab » Faces of Meth

This picture has been around the web for some time but it never hurts to remind people just how ugly meth is as a drug. I have known several meth addicts who looked like this and its truly sad to see where this awful drug will take its victims.

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmailFacebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

9 Comments

dylanJuly 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Ouch.. more than anything it looks like it`s painful to go through such a horrible change. Meth has this overwhelming affect on you and even on your body. All I know is, having people see this photo really helps put things into perspective. I know I don`t want to go through that meth change.

dylanJuly 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm

No matter how many times I see this or similar PSAs, it is always shocking. Meth is an insideous, evil drug. I would advise everyone to stay far away from it!

dylanJuly 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Oh my gosh! I can’t believe how much meth ages a person in such little time!!

dylanJuly 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Now why would anyone take meth?!I guess images like this need to be advertised more and made more publicly available…

dylanJuly 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm

My goodness. I really had no idea how quickly meth helps accellerate the aging process, to the point they look like walking corpses. If that does not stop people from trying it then I have no idea what would.

dylanJuly 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm

This is simply horrible. The pictures should be circulated so that everybody gets to watch the ill-effects of meth. It should reach inbox of everyone who is addicted to meth and make them realize their mistakes.

dylanJuly 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm

Are people really paying attention to these pictures? I don’t think so. Otherwise they would not have indulged in meth and ruin their lives. When will they realize the harm they are bringing to themselves?

dylanJuly 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm

These pictures should be pinned up in high schools. This may make students think twice before trying meth.

dylanJuly 16, 2012 at 8:41 pm

I think the laws have to be made stringent to stop the meth abuse. If people are unaware of the harm it causes, they should at least fear the law and abstain from consuming it. I do not find any other way of stopping this menace.